:) Hijacked (:

I noticed that my old "blog" was hijacked by those who shall remain unnamed. It appears this occurred last fall, during my Internet hibernation. Oh, well. Let bygones be bygones. I guess during my downtime, I will just post stuff here.

This blog's creation has no ill intent. It is definitely not a place stir up negative emotions or provoke name calling. Personally, I would hope that enough time has passed to allow parties involved to heal, forget or forgive. Regardless, I am attempting to remain indifferent.

Originally, I thought this could be a decent location to post & share photo of Noah. However, my husband feels it would be in our best interest to refrain from publicly sharing our little one's photos. It sucks. I still want to reach out to his family, regardless of our differences. I think our kid deserves to be loved by his entire family and I feel it's unfortunate that he may never know or meet some of them. I have to respect the wishes of my husband though.....

Any ways, as my sweet little one continues to nap in his swing, I wanted to mention that being a mom is definitely HARD work. These past months have been wonderful & exciting. I know my husband & I are both exhausted, sleep deprived, but happier than we ever imagined. Noah has changed everything. He is the most precious gift I have ever been given & I can't fathom my life without him. Our adventure thus far, from the NICU stay to bringing him home to his monthly milestones have been incredible. I now understand the cliched statement about not knowing "real love" until holding your baby for the first time.

Until next time.... XoXo - HMBC

Comments