8 months old....

7/23/13

Dear baby Noah,

I am not a mountain.
I am the mama.
I am not a trampoline.
I am the mama. 
I am not your spit rag. 
I am the mama.
I am not a punching bag. 
I am the mama. 
I am not a wrestler. 
I am the mama. 
I am not the potty. 
I am the mama. 
I am not your servant. 
I am the mama.
I am not a horsey.
I am the mama.
I am not the enemy. 
I am the mama. 

And because I am the mama...

 ... I will be your snuggle bunny. 
I will be your climbing wall. 
I will be your shoulder to cry on.
I will be your rocking chair.
I will be your comforting soother. 
I will be your security blanket. 
I will be your source of nourishment. 
I will be your protector & guardian. 
I will be your safety net. 
I will be your caregiver. 
I will be your teacher. 
I will be your boo boo kisser. 
I will be your boogie cleaner.
I will be your diaper changer.
I will be your entertainer.
I will be your biggest fan.

I will be your mama always & forever. 

Mama loves you... For all eternity.

XoXo - Helen 

PS - Happy 8th month Birthday (:




Comments