Hart of Dixie + Halloween-ween



I have a feeling Noah's shark baby Halloween costume will stay on for a total of 5 minutes this evening. Last night was yet another sleepless night filled with a snoring husband, whining baby, Candy Crush, WTE Hot Topics forum, Twitter & KiKi La'Rue online boutique shopping. Oh, and I did finally setup Noah's Toys'R Us birthday wish list.

Today, Halloween, has been a Hart of Dixie on Netflix marathon + strong coffee kind of day. I'm sure Vampire Diaries or something supernatural would be a bit more appropriate. However, I'm addicted to this twangy southern accent, Alabama meets female Doc Hollywood inspired show. Plus, I adore Rachel Bilson. She was always my favorite on the O.C. So, instead of attending the mommy group's baby time at the Williamsburg library, I am indulging in this sappy CW/WB romantic comedy-drama while baby Noah snoozes in my arms.

On another note, motherhood has definitely left me with this newfound unflattering hormonal emotional state of mind. A Five for Fighting music video involving a robot as a boy's best friend made me semi-weepy this morning. It blows my mind when I find my eyes welling up with tears of joy whenever Noah does something amazingly precious. I never thought I would be one of those chicks...irrational and so girlie.

Well, back to vegging out and contemplating a last minute Halloween costume for myself. (:

XoXo - HMBC


Noah liked the jellyfish at the Living Museum.


Baby toes are just too cute! I hope he doesn't inherit Lane's alien feet. Lol!


:) Noah now has 2 teeth. (:



 


Comments