The creation of Pink Lady Maynard
Oh, hey there! It's been a few years since I published anything here. To be honest, I completely forgot about this Blogger page. After my husband's older twin sisters (who I've still NOT met in person) took over my other music blog page, I kinda left the Internet for a bit. Breaks from social media & unplugging from the World Wide Web is probably good for everyone's soul.
Any ways, it's the year of oddness & sadness. 2020 has been one fucking shit show.
Timmy died.
Coronavirus aka COVID-19
1st grade for Noah ended with "virtual learning"
Oh, I had another baby in 2017. I'll have to introduce Miss Mila on a separate post, in the future. She's fierce and super duper sassy, bossy & amazing.
Any ways, time to do the family time stuff. Dinner is smelling pretty awesome.
See you later, alligators. ~ Helen B aka Pink Lady Maynard
Comments
Post a Comment